Friday, December 11, 2015

Judgmental Southern Pharmacists

While I generally like living in the South, what irritates the fuck out of me are these judgmental Alabama pharmacists. Even when I *get* the legitimate in-state prescription, because they don't "feel comfortable" filling my legit out-of-state prescription, now they "don't feel comfortable" actually filling the fucking thing because of the "interactions" with my other meds. Hi, thank you for treating me like a 5 year-old. While I may also have a Xanax or Ambien prescription, you can go ahead and fill my Norco because guess what? I don't take them all at once.

But now they are going to have to consult my doctor, because he doesn't "feel comfortable" filling the Norco script. Swear to fucking God that's when I hate this place. In California, they look at your history, see that you haven't yet killed yourself, and fill the fucking Norco prescription. Why? Because they can see you're an adult.

Just blowing off steam...back to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment