Saturday, April 30, 2016

The South is Beautiful

Just like to take a minute to acknowledge how beautiful it is here in the spring. Everything is so green and lush...like being on a different planet when compared with California. You really get a feel for it when watching shows like Rectify and The Walking Dead and other Georgia-shot productions. I didn't know what to expect when I moved here...I was told it would be hot and humid and full of racists. Well, yes it gets really uncomfortable in the summer...ain't gon' lie. But it's also spectacularly gorgeous. We have racists in California too.



And as far as beaches go, the gulf with its clear water, hot/humid winds and cumulonimbus clouds blowing across the sky like it's nothing, is unlike anything I've ever seen, including Hawaii. I hope one day I can buy a condo somewhere along the "Redneck Riviera."


No comments:

Post a Comment